[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade A. Rodgers to get M. Gordan

Redneck

I am in a 10 team 6 keeper league with PPR scoring and have the 9th pick in a linear draft, My current keepers are:

Aaron Rodgers

Arian Foster

Marshawn Lynch

Greg Olsen

Andre Johnson

Brandin Cooks

I am thinking about trading Rodgers for the second pick in 1st and 4th round of the draft (Still keeping my original picks) . In that case I would keep Ben Roethisberger instead of Rodgers and use that 1st pick to get Melvin Gordon. My RB's are getting old and you never get a chance at young talent in a 6 keeper league. What do you think?

Rodger's is a keeper for many years and will always be hard to replace... you'll be trading one thing for another, unproven Gordon may not even have a good year this year and you'll be without a good QB... or Gordon is good but Roeth is not getting younger, great QB's in a keeper/dynasty league are vital... look how many Qb's flop, RB's come and go and there are always injuries where backups come in and produce or go to different teams and start to produce. I'd get A.Blue and Christine Michael and protect the team your older starters are on instead of investing way too much into another RB situation on another team, because in Houston and Seattle there is one RB that gets the lion share of carries not a share situation normally so having the backup and the starter can be gold.

The issue is with 6 keepers and 10 teams, you end up with the top 60 players off the board before the draft even starts. I pick 9th so it is actually the 69th pick with that pick I see players like may be Lamar Miller and Chris Ivory for RB and WR Steve Smith and Michael Floyd. Trust me this is a tuff one. Last thing I want is Trent Richardson II.

The issue is with 6 keepers and 10 teams, you end up with the top 60 players off the board before the draft even starts. I pick 9th so it is actually the 69th pick with that pick I see players like may be Lamar Miller and Chris Ivory for RB and WR Steve Smith and Michael Floyd. Trust me this is a tuff one. Last thing I want is Trent Richardson II.

Thats why keeping a guy like Rodgers who gives you 20+ pts a week on average is great to have. Even the best RB's in the league put up 6-8 point stinkers a handful of times a year.

Yes that's why a 1.2 and a 4.2 isn't enough In this type of league. I doubt I would do it for all his one through four picks.

See if he would take Big Ben and 1.9 for his 1.2 pick

• Like 1