[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help with Keepers

mdaschaf

Trying to finalize my keepers for the upcoming season. I will be drafting 11th/12.

Standard scoring, except 6 pts for passing TD.

Can keep as many as I want from the following list:

Marques Colston (4th rd)

Bishop Sankey (4th rd)

Mike Wallace (5th rd)

Jeremy Maclin (6th rd)

Matt Ryan (8th rd)

Jeremy Hill (10th rd)

Ryan Tannehill (12th rd)

The following were undrafted last year, if I keep 1, it would be in round 15, if I keep 2, they would be in rds 15, 14. An so forth.

Lorenzo Taliaferro

John Brown

Delanie Walker

Alfred Blue

Definitely keeping Hill. Also thinking of keeping both Ryan and Tannehill...not the most exciting QB duo, but good value for where I would get to keep them.

Tempted to keep Brown, as he also has great value as a last round pick. Had considered Taliaferro, but looks like Baltimore may go with Allen as RB2.

Agree with Hill, Ryan/Tannehill and Walker and I'd keep Alfred Blue. With Foster's injury history there should be a couple of weeks he could slot into your lineup with Foster out or you could trade him to the Foster owner for more value than he's worth.