[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice: Cobb for Jeremy Hill

yaWgnorW

We did our draft really early this year. 12 Man 0.5 PPR league.

My roster:

Romo

Charles

Forsett

Cobb

Cooks

Bennett

FLEX: Jordan Matthews

Texans

Shuisham

Bench

Cutler

Ryan Matthews

K Davis

Smith Sr

Dolphins

J Reed

Is it worth trading Cobb for Hill?

For reference his roster:

Matt Ryan

J. Hill

Gore

Maclin

Allen

Gronk

Randle

Broncos

Bailey

EDIT: Just an FYI, not really relevant. Most of my mocks I would target Hill in the second round if available. Naturally he was taken 1 pick before mine.

Edited by yaWgnorW

Yeah i would. I think your WR depth is obivously going to be weakened by this, but I personally like hill more then cobb so on that i would do it.

I am leaning toward this. I realize my WR will take a shot, but to be fair I think of my team as only 'balanced' right now, I don't feel like I have one strong area. I'd rather be stronger in RB as WR is easier to fix. Cobb will be consistent, but Hill, I believe, although has more risk he has the bigger upside. Thanks for your response.

Depends if you can flex. If you can, yes. If not, no.

I apologize, I should have clarified.

It is 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex. So yes, my starters would be Charles, Hill, Forsett. Thank you.

Anyone else have a thought here?

Hill was great last year I think the fact that GIO took a complete backseat as the starter (but still remained relevant) to Hill shows that Hill is the guy in cincy.. Cobb is great but a consistent RB with a great amount of carries and td's late is pretty welcoming along with the yards. Bengals move the ball well and they give Hill the goal carries I think he's solid RB2 with RB1 potential (td's definitely).