[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle

wombat77

Ultimately this belongs in Site/Forum Support, but since this thread is here, for the last two days the Home page tool bar with "Home Draft Kit In Season Forums News Teams Articles Stats" etc has not been on top of the homepage (only the usual black bar background), they are listed as usual at the bottom of the Home page. Anyone else? DMD, i don't know how to send a screen shot but will if i can if interested.

try making your browser window bigger. Otherwise look at top right at the three bars next to HELP. click that for the tool bar. That is also what happens in a smart phone too.

Interesting, I can access the site from work, but not from home. Just what my boss would like to hear!

Thanks for the replies, gals and guys

At home try going to this IP address instead of our URL (thehuddle.com): http://50.16.233.255/ Please let me know if that works. It may shed some light on the issue.

• WJW locked this topic