[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is Arian Foster's value in a keeper league?

I have a lot of WR talent but a little short on RBs, so trying to make a trade with a guy with the opposite problem. He says he's willing to let Arian Foster go, for the right price. I'm kinda worried abot his health and injury concerns tho.

My WRs are:

Mike Evans

Jordan Matthews

Sammy Watkins

Jarvis Landry

DeAndre Hopkins

Davante Adams

Who should I give up for Foster? If any?

How long can they be kept? If the keeper is capped, I'd say Landry, Adams, probably Matthews and maybe Watkins (short-term I don't like his situation if Buf).

If there is no limit on keeping them then only Landry and Adams.

Evans, Watkins and Hopkins wil likely be top tier WRs long after Foster has retired. I can't really do that trade. The others guys I see capping out at second tier at most

agree with Zooty, there are other emerging RB's coming up this year that I think I would rather stream a few guys in the draft than get rid of that core of young talented receivers. If he's interested in making a trade you need to ask him what he is thinking for what he would want for foster. I'm leaning towards weathering the storm and getting best available in the draft with keeping Evens, Watkins, Hopkins or Matthews. A.Fosters name always commands too much in return even with his injury history and age, he's so effective when he's on the field it's going to be hard to not give away too much in this deal unless he takes Matthews and maybe Landry.

• 1 month later...

Haha, guess I gave up on this one too soon.

I did in fact trade Davante Adams for Foster, after it was known he'd be out 3-4 weeks. So I got off cheaper than if he'd been healthy I think, + it's not like Adams looks that great anymore now that a pedestrian like James Jones steals all his targets...

How long can they be kept? If the keeper is capped, I'd say Landry, Adams, probably Matthews and maybe Watkins (short-term I don't like his situation if Buf).

If there is no limit on keeping them then only Landry and Adams.

Evans, Watkins and Hopkins wil likely be top tier WRs long after Foster has retired. I can't really do that trade. The others guys I see capping out at second tier at most

I guess I shouldn't call it a keeper league, but rather a dynasty league. We keep 16 each then do a 4 round rookie draft each year.