[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League Suicide...........

Here we go, I currently have Odell FA and Jordy 2nd rd, PPR league, we keep 2, should be a no brainer right? But not sure I want to give up 2nd rd pick for Jordy? I have a hidden gem, maybe in Carlos Hyde FA?

The ultimate question is, I can start this year with Hyde and Odell and not give up an early round draft pick? Is it worth the gamble? To keep that 2nd pick?

The other option is Jordy give up # 2 and Draft the best I can? We use the following:

QB-1, RB-2,TE-1,Flex RB/WR, WR-2, DEF, Kicker

I know its hard because you don't know where i'm picking and other keepers, just interested in the Jordy deal? PPR league? Is it suicide.......Gore got 250 plus carries......who knows what share Hyde will get?

Safer to keep the RB and WR combo.. you only need to play two WR's, meaning you have a decent at least nice RB2 to start with very good value and WR1 in OBJ. You're not pigeonholing your pick to have to be a RB or two immediately. Locking down WR is nice but with other people keeping players I think you want to use your keeper picks to get the most value and you may be surprised to get back Jordy or similar talent. You're right, not an easy decision... Jordy had a monster year. The drop off in RB's or at least the amount of uncertainty is brutal at RB. Keeping your second pick allows you to maybe snag another upside RB2 (perhaps even Murray, Morris, Forsett, J.Hill).