[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on Jordan Cameron this year?

CML207

Had a down year last year, but I feel like hes going to bounce back strong.

Miami has alot of potential this year, and Cameron has a shot at a great year. Im not a fan of taking TEs early, so this is who Ive got my eyes on...should I feel comfortable with him as my starting TE?

I feel iffy about him, but that could be because I had him last year. I'm worried about him holding up. As well from what I can tell the Dolphins have a lot of options at receiver so it would be hard to pick which one will do great each week, or everyone doing mediocre. Not mediocre in physical performance, but mediocre for fantasty purposes.

With the drop off of talent or production at TE I think he's an intriguing option but I think of him like Kyle Rudolph they both have the potential to contribute positively in FF yards and td's but either they're each not getting targets, hurt, or getting involved in the offenses. Cameron has made some nice catches and looks like a matchup problem it's too hard to tell now in Miami if that will help him produce at the level we all think he can, you'd think of him above J.Cook, Niles Paul/J.Reed but they're all kind of the same vanilla after Gronk and Graham.. (Olson and Bennett).

Guest cjames75

I'm really comfortable with saying that Cameron is gonna do well in south beach. Miami's pass happy offense will open plenty of opportunities for cameron. I took him with the 1st pick of the 6th rounf