[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sleepers

Norton

My big sleeper is... Leonard Hankerson, ATL WR

:rofl:

This guy has so much talent but flopped in the biggest way in DC. Maybe having Matt Ryan at QB will make a difference, but I seriously doubt it.W

We'll see.

Edited by darin3

I'm kinda liking Derek Carr's chances of putting up some numbers this year. He has a hell of a weapon in Amari Cooper, serviceable options in Crabtree, Streater, and Holmes, plus Helu and Reece in the backfield as pass catching backs. I haven't even mentioned the potential beast Latavius Murray making teams respect the run......I dunno, that sounds almost like a recipe for success in Oak-town. I must be high.

Hankerson doesn't have much competition aside from Julio and Roddy. Roddy White looks to be breaking down physically. I'm willing to take a flier on Hankerson and see what happens the first few weeks of the season. He is talented and will be motivated since he is playing on one-year contract.

fwiw, post bye, from week 10 on, Roddy averaged over 17 PPG in PPR, ranking 14th among WRs.

Malcom Floyd in SD. Rivers seemed to favor Floyd over Keneen Allen last year, and with the main redzone target (Gates) gone till week 5, I like his chances to be a top 20 WR. Especially during gates suspension.

Hankerson doesn't have much competition aside from Julio and Roddy. Roddy White looks to be breaking down physically. I'm willing to take a flier on Hankerson and see what happens the first few weeks of the season. He is talented and will be motivated since he is playing on one-year contract.

Oh the good ol' "playing on a one-year contract" thing. :lol:

Is Hankerson any more talented than Harry Douglas? Perhaps. But the guy was highly-touted and crapped the bed in WAS.

Not sure if a change of venue, a one-year contract, and "looking great in camp" is going to vault him to fantasy relevance at the snap of your fingers.

Good luck, though. Maybe Matt Ryan can pull his talent out.

I do like Eddie Royal as a sleeper this year. His production will be tough to gauge because so many other bodies around but I think he will have some useful weeks

That's the key, useful weeks. He's always been a more up and down/hot and cold player for me. He's more of a dfs play, than a consistent producer. So I agree with you there. He has value as a WR 3-5.

So I'm probably going to regret posting this, but for the good of the cause....

Over the last month, Albert Wilson has an ADP in the 290-300 range on MFL. That is a highway robbery. 50 spots below Trent Richardson. He doesn't have much name recognition, and KC's WR2 spot is not exactly a FF-friendly position, but any time you can get a solid flex / quality backup in the last round, that's fantastic value.

Now, watch me not get him in any of my BoTH leagues now. :lol:

• Like 1

Anyone the WR whisperer (Ted Thompson) drafts, this year that's Ty Montgomery who is catching everything thrown to him.

He will be a returner but also could see a lot of time running reverses and throws out of the backfield. He is quick and good with the ball in his hands, but has 3 good WR's ahead of him and maybe 4.

So I'm probably going to regret posting this, but for the good of the cause....

Over the last month, Albert Wilson has an ADP in the 290-300 range on MFL. That is a highway robbery. 50 spots below Trent Richardson. He doesn't have much name recognition, and KC's WR2 spot is not exactly a FF-friendly position, but any time you can get a solid flex / quality backup in the last round, that's fantastic value.

Now, watch me not get him in any of my BoTH leagues now. :lol:

All over Wilson. Given Alex Smith's preference to limit throws to the short and intermediate depths, I think the KC slot receiver is going to have some fantasy value. Though not likely, there is some potential that Wilson could even lead the team in receptions. He really could be a deep league PPR gem.