[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft - Frank Gore or Alfred Morris

I can't decide who the better pick is here. They both have about the same ADP (4th round) and I feel they're pretty close in value as well. I can't decide which should be higher in my rankings.

Thoughts?

Edited by ShuckCreations

I don't see how it isn't Morris. He's had at least 1,000 yards and 7 TD's every year with no injury concerns. While people may fear the offense he's in Morris continues to produce despite the QB questions. He may have limited upside because of a lack of TD opportunities, but Morris is clearly the safer pick while they have reasonable similar upside.

I am going to lean Morris myself. As said he has been solid & reliable. QB is a bit of question there. And if RG3 falters, I am not too sure how much better they have behind him. Now that may put more pressure on the RB's but it will also mean more opportunity for the RB's. So solid RB that is about 6 years younger & could possible be leaned on heavy, I favor him.

Please see mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/439959-dynasty-changes-who-to-cut/

Neither. I would take someone with more upside (gurley, Gordon, Randall, etc). I had them both last year and they both disappointed week in and week out. If forced with a gun to my head, Gore in ppr and Morris standard but neither will be on any of my rosters this year.

Seems like Indy brings in all these guys that are aged or not performing well.. its like they are the glue factory for RB's.

I'd stick with Morris. When Washington gives him the ball 15+ times you're in for 80-100 yards and a TD when they allow 17 TD's in the 1st quarter and have to abandon the run early you'll get the 13 carries with -50 yards.. I think Morris will still be more effective and relied upon over Gore game in and out. The quicker they get RGIII out of Washington the quicker Morris can get back to his rookie season.