[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper league question Demaryius Thomas or Odel Beckham Jr?

More information helps like does one cost more/less then the other to keep and etc...

But if you just want a pick one of the two if you were up, I'd go DT because he's been a consistent proven commodity and the change with Kubiak doesn't hurt the #1 WR in the system. He also has the better Manning.

Our keeper leagueworks like this:

Can keep up tob2 players (cant be same position)

If you keep 2 you start drafting in the 3rd round wherever you pick your number. My 1st keeoer is Jamal Charles. Have to decide my second keeper. Could also keep AJ Green.

Thanks for the advice.

How in the hell did you end up with all three of those guys! If you have the option to keep again next year, I think I would lean Green because there is a good chance Thomas doesn't have Peyton next year. If its only this year, I think I lean Thomas.

Please see mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/439959-dynasty-changes-who-to-cut/

Our keeper leagueworks like this:

Can keep up tob2 players (cant be same position)

If you keep 2 you start drafting in the 3rd round wherever you pick your number. My 1st keeoer is Jamal Charles. Have to decide my second keeper. Could also keep AJ Green.

Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the update. With your setup, DT would be my choice for the previously mentioned reasons.

If you can continue to keep the same player and even if you can't I think I still like OBJ but it's coin flip, I like him more if I can continue to keep him.. Could be painful if Manning retires after this year and Charles is another year older with the amount of abuse and volume in that smallish frame he's been taking... maybe I'm way over thinking it.. I like the youth movement of continued success of OBJ for years to come. OBJ had 103 catches 1.3k yards without a catch the first four games. Too much upside to pass up. DT is no joke although sometimes the TD's are spread pretty thin in DEN.