[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chip Kelly news conference on ESPN within the hour

tazinib1

Big whoopty doo. :shrug:

Pretty sure it was for those that were interested. Some of us actually ARE interested in philosophy's of particular HC's...especially one like the Mad Scientist. But thanks for making it obvious you don't.

Edited by tazinib1

Pretty sure it was for those that were interested. Some of us actually ARE interested in philosophy's of particular HC's...especially one like the Mad Scientist. But thanks for making it obvious you don't.

You'll have to excuse me for being sick of the over-saturation of all things NFC East and/or New England Patriots related in sports media.

You'll have to excuse me for being sick of the over-saturation of all things NFC East and/or New England Patriots related in sports media.

The league and media know what sells.

I will always think of Mike Martz as the OG Mad Scientist. Now if Kelly starts using challenges for the spot of the ball more frequently like Martz loved to do...

Kelly and Martz do seem to have some of the same make-up as a HC, with a Maverick-style of coaching/leading (at least IMO).

I will always think of Mike Martz as the OG Mad Scientist. Now if Kelly starts using challenges for the spot of the ball more frequently like Martz loved to do...

Kelly and Martz do seem to have some of the same make-up as a HC, with a Maverick-style of coaching/leading (at least IMO).

This is a good call - except that Martz brought in new concepts AND won games. All Kelly has done so far is give away most of the top talent at a discount and brought in some questionable replacements. And yes I include Murray in that group. If you're so convinced he's the man then why do you have Matthews and Sproles?

The reason no one does what Kelly is doing is because it probably doesn't work.

True that. However, I don't think Martz came in and totally remade the team line Kelly is doing. I mean that dude has completely rebuilt the Eagles

Yeah, but "rebuilt" into what??? :weird::unsure:

I think it's only a matter of time before the Philly faithful run him out of town.

• Like 1