[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edleman Vs. Cooper Vs. Matthews

Do you guys think Julian Edleman, Jordan Matthews, and Amari Cooper are all equal in PPR or do you think one is going to break away from the pack? They are all super close to me right now. I wanted to get others opinions.

Edited by supadupafly87

Agreed, Edelman is unrated 5+ catches in 11 games, doesn't always translate into 100 games but good for 5+ catches, 80ish yards and potential for a TD. Gotta love his consistency. What I like about the Eagles is the volume of plays but what I didn't like is that they would exploit a defense going to one primary WR (at least it seemed) and pretty much ignored the rest during some games. Matthews is a talent I'd put him as a high ceiling guy, edelman I would love the consistency of a WR2, I'd play both with confidence I see Matthews a little more risky because of how the Chip offense is ran but higher upside. I also think the Eagles had a pretty tough schedule,.. Cooper is a wait and see, Matthews and Edelman are solid WR2's for sure.