[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

L. Bell, Julio, Gronk? Can keep 2.

No Quarter

12 team, .5 point ppr league. I can only keep 2 for my 1st and 2nd round picks. Am I crazy for thinking about keeping Julio and Gronk and grabbing 2 backs in the 3rd (9th pick) and 4th (4th pick?) Dropping Bell who is a top 3 draft pick does seem extreme, but with the 2 game suspension, it complicates the rest of the draft by keeping him. It's a tough call and any advice or insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Oh man. Tough on all calls. I'd leave Gronk and Bell, your keeping the best TE who is miles ahead of others in that position, and Bell who will put some numbers on the ground.

You can always target Julio or any other high end receiver if need be.

This wasn't an easy choice for me, I just tried to break it into value.

I'd keep bell and suck it up for two games stream RB's early in the season is easier because everyone already has their RB's and backups. I'm thinking Gronk and Bell.. Kyle Shanahan offense might be less of a throwing offense. JJ was slightly inconsistent had some big games and some clunkers including a streak of 7 games without a TD last year. I think ATL will be better this year but still Gronk is a game changer and Bell is THE RB1. JJ is the best of the tier 2 crop. Maybe I'm crazy. I guess I'd consider JJ over Gronk because of the fall off.

12 team, .5 point ppr league. I can only keep 2 for my 1st and 2nd round picks. Am I crazy for thinking about keeping Julio and Gronk and grabbing 2 backs in the 3rd (9th pick) and 4th (4th pick?) Dropping Bell who is a top 3 draft pick does seem extreme, but with the 2 game suspension, it complicates the rest of the draft by keeping him. It's a tough call and any advice or insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

i think this is a no brainer to keep bell & gronk. the best TE and arguably the best RB. Julio is a top 5 and a great WR dont get me wrong, but those two will consistently give you your points week in and week out.

Oh man. Tough on all calls. I'd leave Gronk and Bell, your keeping the best TE who is miles ahead of others in that position, and Bell who will put some numbers on the ground.

You can always target Julio or any other high end receiver if need be.

This wasn't an easy choice for me, I just tried to break it into value.

+1

• 3 weeks later...

It is hard to get a good TE, if I dont get Gronk or JImmy G then I pick TE last 2 round. So I will keep Bell + Gronk and wait to pick another good WR. NOw FYI, that Bell will play games 3 and Gronk do not have Brady until game 5 :-) . If you think you can win 2 or 3 first 4 games then keep Bell + Gronk :-).

Bell and Gronk. There is a big drop off at TE.Graham will not produce like he did in New Orleans. And then the TE position drops off like a cliff. There are several top WR's, and probably around 20 WR's that are better than the next TE.