[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's on your 10 foot pole list

tazinib1

I love this thread every year.

I really don't have one this year. If I can get somebody at good value, I'll gamble. But I do have a couple I will avoid like the plague.

Dallas RB's. No way am I taking them at their current ADP.

Vernon Davis

Pretty much everyone in Cleveland

Buffalo QB whoever that ends up being. Bye week filler at best.

Titan WR's

Cleveland WRs, not mad about their RB situation but there comes a point where they'd be good value in re-draft.

At the moment, Jets RBs with four guys in the mix and Ivory pegged to be the starter but going too high for me. No assurances that Ridley or Stacy doesn't take over.

Agree on Titans WR, I think someone will do well and become Mariota's top target but impossible to predict who that will be right now.

Amari Cooper, his ADP is far too high for a rookie WR on a bad offence.

LaGarrette Blount. Already shown up to training camp out of shape and has never been a fantasy stud for the Pats, he's there reliable back in the playoffs but during the season I don't see it. Again for his ADP he'll frustrate the hell out of you getting 5 carries one week as BB decides its Jonas Gray week etc.

I will go by round

Forte

Forset

Sanders

after 3 round guess it become a lot of conjecture.

That IS my team in half of my RTS leagues...love all three. Not sure why you would avoid them? Is it where you would get them that drives the 10 foot pole?

im going to throw this one out there....i wouldnt say hes on my list....but i owned him last year....eddie lacy.....despite a slow start everything turned up just fine and was glad i had taken him 6th overall and held onto him....

this year im hoping im not in a position to draft him...if i am...i might pass for a wr or gronk......all rbs are injury risks and one hit away from being shelved....but lacy is one good helmet to helmet from being a nightmare......and those are very common

im going to throw this one out there....i wouldnt say hes on my list....but i owned him last year....eddie lacy.....despite a slow start everything turned up just fine and was glad i had taken him 6th overall and held onto him....

this year im hoping im not in a position to draft him...if i am...i might pass for a wr or gronk......all rbs are injury risks and one hit away from being shelved....but lacy is one good helmet to helmet from being a nightmare......and those are very common

Interesting because I have the 1.4 and am contemplating Lacy or A.Brown

Interesting because I have the 1.4 and am contemplating Lacy or A.Brown

its tough...i mean lacy has everything going for him....great offense....and even some success in the passing him for him last year(although i think if you watched alot of lacy youd see those numbers were a little deceiving....guy is strong....hes great...im a fan.....i just dont know if i can handle watching him all year again just cringing everytime hes about to get it and hoping he doesnt get concussed.....

There is only one on my "10 foot pol" list, and that player is McFadden. If I could automatically move him every year to my do not draft list, I would do so. He is my Coyote to everyone elses Roadrunner. Every year I have drafted him, he has run me off a cliff holding a sign with the word "Yikes!" as I slowly cry and wave good-bye.

• Like 2

Joseph Randle, RB for DAL.

Would have considered him a decent pick up until Jerry Jones opened his fat mouth and started an upward trend on Randles value. And alot of guys will say he's a good pick because of the o-line he's running behind. But the guy is a fumble machine not paying big money for a guy I can't trust.

Edited by AX2RUN

I will go by round

Forte

Forset

Sanders

after 3 round guess it become a lot of conjecture.

Sanders I can see not putting up the same #'s he did last year in turn not warranting his high ADP, but Forte? Why?? Dude's $$ in a PPR - and Forsett? He's a gem in a PPR league as well and in most mocks is going later than he should!

Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Like 1

and Forsett? He's a gem in a PPR league as well and in most mocks is going later than he should!

With Foster falling off of the side of the fantasy earth, I think Forsetts draft position just improved for sure.

• Like 1

Sanders I can see not putting up the same #'s he did last year in turn not warranting his high ADP, but Forte? Why?? Dude's $$ in a PPR - and Forsett? He's a gem in a PPR league as well and in most mocks is going later than he should!

Agreed.

• Like 1

Todd Gurley - ADP in the early 30s on MFL, no thanks.

While we're at it, a lot of rookies. Seems like the success of guys like OBJ, Benjamin, Watkins, etc. last year really inflated the price of rookies, and I'm not a buyer.

• Like 1

Anyone in the Bronco's backfield, except Manning......It was like RB roulette, not going to bite this year! I said " leave it alone,,,,,,"

I wouldn't draft Anderson if I had options such as Lynch, Charles, or Forte. But I'd take him if I was drafting late in the first when those guys are gone. Just be sure to pick up Monte Ball in the later rounds as insurance