[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's on your 10 foot pole list

tazinib1

Lesean McCoy

Demarco Murray

Any Cowboys RB

Andre Ellington

Peyton Manning

Don't agree on the first three but Ellington is gonna have trouble holding off the rookie, especially injured. And even though, Manning was top 5 last year, his numbers declined from the crazy good year the year before and might do so again. Could he fall out of the top 10? If so, where he's being drafted, could certainly be why he'd be on this list. Btw, I drafted Manning last night in the 7th or 8th round can't recall this second. Nice value I thought.

Edited by irish

Mainly referring to his ranking being too high, don't think I'll have him in any leagues at that price

Not sure why people cannot get that is one of the categories some have for drafting, guys that are just ranked to high you won't consider them where they need to be drafted. Sure if OBJ or whoever drops you're not going to pass them up.

I guess some see these "do not draft under any circumstances" lists. I usually don't have this kind of list, I just go by availability, rankings and my gut. I think having a list of "no way" guys can lead to ignoring them when you shouldn't.

The 10 foot pole list is just that. Guys you won't touch with a 10ft pole. Not sure why that is hard to understand. I wouldn't have McFadden on my roster is you gift wrapped him in a Stew jersey and hired 10 hookers on my birthday. I didn't like him in college, I didn't like him at the draft and I certainly didn't like the fact he was a Raider. That's my preference. People have many other reasons like repeatedly getting burnt by a player, injuries....you name it. I brought this topic over from Fanball years ago and somehow it has morphed into a "his ADP is too high for me" list. That's a completely different thread lol.

Whatever

Edited by tazinib1
  • Like 2

The 10 foot pole list is just that. Guys you won't touch with a 10ft pole. Not sure why that is hard to understand. I wouldn't have McFadden on my roster is you gift wrapped him in a Stew jersey and hired 10 hookers on my birthday. I didn't like him in college, I didn't like him at the draft and I certainly didn't like the fact he was a Raider. That's my preference. People have many other reasons like repeatedly getting burnt by a player, injuries....you name it. I brought this topic over from Fanball years ago and somehow it has morphed into a "his ADP is too high for me" list. That's a completely different thread lol.

Whatever

Gotcha a never draft list, funny that doesn't really match what you provided in your list with all the qualifers "not at that ADP" "bye week filler at best" etc. Why do all that then bust others balls for turning into a "not at that ADP list". Sorry I wasn't around or don't remember when it started and morphed from its true meaning.

Carry on

I love this thread every year.

I really don't have one this year. If I can get somebody at good value, I'll gamble. But I do have a couple I will avoid like the plague.

Dallas RB's. No way am I taking them at their current ADP.

Vernon Davis

Pretty much everyone in Cleveland

Buffalo QB whoever that ends up being. Bye week filler at best.

Titan WR's

Gotcha a never draft list, funny that doesn't really match what you provided in your list with all the qualifers "not at that ADP" "bye week filler at best" etc. Why do all that then bust others balls for turning into a "not at that ADP list". Sorry I wasn't around or don't remember when it started and morphed from its true meaning.

Carry on

Agreed, apparently Dallas RB adps are the only ones allowed on the thread. Having a never draft under any circumstances list doesn't make any sense if u have the last pick in the draft and Kendall wright is there you'd take him

1) My soon-to-be ex-wife.

2) Marshawn Lynch. The dude is on the wrong side of 28 when alll running backs' production falls off a cliff. Just look at last year when everyone predicted his impending decline.

Disclaimer - One o the above statements is sarcasm.

You're going to need a bigger pole.

That's what she said.

This year for me it's Shady but then again I rarely own Bills players and don't see any Worth drafting early. 8 man fronts for Shady unless a Bills Qb can produce. He'll run a lot but his risk for injury will go up behind a line he won't be used to at all.

• Like 1

This year for me it's Shady but then again I rarely own Bills players and don't see any Worth drafting early. 8 man fronts for Shady unless a Bills Qb can produce. He'll run a lot but his risk for injury will go up behind a line he won't be used to at all.

If Tyrod Taylor wins the straying gig, there won't be 8 man fronts