[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Need A CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism

NashCarey

So, I started a site that covers the NFL and Fantasy Football. I have written a few articles, but I wanted to get the opinion of other Fantasy enthusiasts to ask them for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. If you don't know what that means, please don't visit the site. I need to get better and want you to take a look to make that happen. NOT TO BE DEMEANED.

http://nflmeta.com/2...nd-draft-board/

I wish I had more time to look through it, but it looks good. Thought out (important), not cluttered. You have a new 'follower'. It might be a little on the 'underwhelming side', but that may be what I'm used too seeing.

As a professional in IT that formerly worked closely with web guru's, I'd recommend an 'About page', especially as a 'start-up'. People may want to know more about the guy (or guys/gals) their getting knowledge/opinions from, I know I would. Think about it like this, "why should I read this vs something else"

One step further (this is just getting deeper so its not a big deal really) as you develop and add more articles/info, maybe establish your sections a bit more. For example, I don't know the difference between "Fantasy Football" and "Opinions" based on your section titles. As you add more to each section, consider sub-sections if it reduces clutter and makes it easier for viewers.

This last thing I highly recommend, look into a forum.

Everything looks good. Let me know if you ever want another writer :-P hah.

• Like 1

I do not think the article entitled "Tom Brady's Suspension Rightly Upheld" goes under Fantasy Football and Opinions. Should be just in opinions.

In the article "Your First Two Round Draft Board" I think your reasons for each player are too vague. I'd like to see more specifics in representing the thoughts on each player.

The site itself is very easily navigated. Layout is simple without being appearing too amateurish.

Seconding a need for an 'about' page and setting up a forum.

• Like 1