[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gronk or Antonio brown?

theirish

It would help to know the pick you have and how many people in the league, but its probably going to be Brown. Even though Gronk outclasses all others at his position and is going really early this year, he really outshines others in PPR. In standard, I'd say Brown is just more favorable of the two.

• Like 1

It would help to know the pick you have and how many people in the league, but its probably going to be Brown. Even though Gronk outclasses all others at his position and is going really early this year, he really outshines others in PPR. In standard, I'd say Brown is just more favorable of the two.

Yeah like I said I wish I knew what pick i had I don't find out until the day of. It's a 12 man league.

I don't know that this is such a clear cut choice. Gronk being without Brady for 4 weeks is certainly a consideration but I feel that Gronk is likely to put up similar numbers to Brown but more TD's. I don't see Brown repeating his 13 td's from last year. Gronk putting up 12+ td's is a normal season for him if he stays healthy. Gronk is also the clear cut best TE in the league especially for fantasy purposes. Why not keep him, lock up the best player at that position and still have your 1st and 2nd rounders to grab an elite WR and RB?

I like Brown but I wouldn't like him as much if you were picking late in the 1st.. so I might have to say Gronk, he'll never make it to the 3rd in a 6 team league, just kidding.. I think you can get Brown back if you're picking late in the first if not you'll have Dez/DT/JJ/Megtron to choose from which is not too bad of a concession... also makes your Gronk pick even better (late/end of the 3rd is even bigger value). Both Gronk and AB are potential first rounders.. standard scoring doesn't help Brown, TD's is the game and that's Gronk's specialty with or without Brady for the first 4 he'll still have endzone looks.

You were kind enough to respond to my post, so I feel obligated to respond to yours, but damn! You have as tough a choice as I do. Which no ppr it comes down to TDs and yardage. I think the TDs will be real close, so now you are looking at yardage. Brown should be much better there. But I would keep Gronk all day for a third round pick. Hell, you might be able to get Brown too with your first round pick. Yep, absolutely, Gronk for the 3rd. Round. Wish I had the same option.