[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Message Board Leagues

DMD

I know most of us work - but to help speed this up a little, make sure you've enabled email notifications and/or text notifications when it's your turn. It will help speed this up a little.

That was the issue - I thought it had carried over the setting from last year but it hadn't/

All set now.

• Like 1

Me too. "CHAMPIONSHIP" hasn't logged into the league page in almost a week. There always has to be "that guy". :)

I will see you that and raise you Shaman was active on Huddle yesterday at 4:00 PM and 10:30 PM and didn't pick. The next 5 picks are pre-selected.

Edited by flemingd
  • Like 1

This seems like such a simple thing to do. Yes, I work, I am working right now. With the text alerts telling you its your pick, which takes a whopping 30 seconds to do, theres no excuse for people to take this long. Now, I understand about being busy and all, but this is just set up too easy to not have the draft run relatively smoothly with little to no effort on the drafters part.

• Like 1

This seems like such a simple thing to do. Yes, I work, I am working right now. With the text alerts telling you its your pick, which takes a whopping 30 seconds to do, theres no excuse for people to take this long. Now, I understand about being busy and all, but this is just set up too easy to not have the draft run relatively smoothly with little to no effort on the drafters part.

Agree 100%.

Taking 12+ hours to pick is pretty silly unless you are a secret agent that has 'gone dark' to execute a mission.

Just find replacements. There have to be other people that want in and are actually participating.

I will see you that and raise you Shaman was active on Huddle yesterday at 4:00 PM and 10:30 PM and didn't pick. The next 5 picks are pre-selected.

Active again this morning at 9:30.