[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Message Board Leagues

DMD

Shaman now knows he's up as he texted me back. He's looking at it now.

Agree 100%.

Taking 12+ hours to pick is pretty silly unless you are a secret agent that has 'gone dark' to execute a mission.

I told them this is my FF draft season and won't take assignments again until September.

That was the issue - I thought it had carried over the setting from last year but it hadn't/

All set now.

My wireless settings carried over but I did not receive notification.

Yeah - I was gonna take him at 1.08 in ours. If it were a pay league I would have. He's a PPR whore on a team with a HC who likes one workhorse RB. Difference with this league is the format and price of admission allows me to take chances and swing for the fences. In a pay league, I wouldn't have taken Luck with my 2nd pick either - but he's my boy, and I want him in at least one league this year. :)

Probably dumb of me to pass on Forte but I'm trying something here, we'll see how it works out.

And while I understand everyone's itchin' to make picks, I'm traveling today and am 14 picks away... that's just too much of a gap to preselect. Things happen in the flow of the draft that could really change my angle. We have 4 weeks until the season starts. Calm down. :lol: I won't take 24 hours to pick, but I'm going to be in the air for the next 8ish hours so I may not be able to pick until 10pm ish Pacific tonight. :)

Edited by darin3

Im sorry all for the league 1 delay i will update my contact info and thanks for the picks dmd but i would have selected jordy over aj but they are a close tie in my books. Im sorry again this isnt the way i wanted to defend my championship but this would most likely reflect my first 2 picks regardless.