[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Martin

joshVFL

He's been going off the board in 12 team mock drafts in round 8 or 9. That's pretty good value for a starting RB. He's in great shape and getting rave reviews in camp. Any 3 down starting RB is worth a flyer in those rounds.

6.07 and 5.02 in leagues that cost money

Once again, RB is a dart throw position. Load up on guys like Martin because you can likely get 2 or 3 guys just like him at the end of the draft or in free agency at some point. Heck, in many leagues you can get Sims at the very end or as a FA just to cover yourself.

I've been one of the bigger Martin detractors around but if the price is right, why wouldn't you grab him and hope he returns to form? If not, no big deal just grab one of the other "RBs with PPR upside". :)

I was kidding. Hmm..I've heard of them but no idea what they're about. Have to look into it

Free leagues put on by MFL that started a few years ago to get ADP stats. They used to offer free MFL t-shirts to the winners. Not sure if they still do now.

What's with the '10'? 10 teams..10 rds?

MFL10 is for $10. They are have $25s, $50s and $100 also. 12 teams, best ball, 20 RDs, no kickers.

They aren't by invite which would explain why Taz wasn't "asked" back. They don't ask you back, you just go.

Payouts vary but the 10s pay $100 to 1st and a free entry the next year for 2nd

http://football20.myfantasyleague.com/2015/public#0