[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafting at restaurants?

Papa Deuce

I get drafting at bars, I used to have ours at various different ones until we found ourselves in a room, cordoned off from all bar activity. It didn't make any sense to continue that and now it's at someone's home. Bring your own beer and food, spend less and still the same drafting atmosphere

• Like 1

I get drafting at bars, I used to have ours at various different ones until we found ourselves in a room, cordoned off from all bar activity. It didn't make any sense to continue that and now it's at someone's home. Bring your own beer and food, spend less and still the same drafting atmosphere

It's more fun / relaxed at someone's home - so long as they can accommodate 12, 14, 16 people all in the same room (some bring their spouses/better halves, some bring their kids). It's fun - quieter and with the same group of managers year in and year out - the trash talking is just as fun. In a bar/restaurant it's just too loud - can get a little pricey unless you want to be 'that guy' drinking water and not eating anything.

We draft in a bar/restaurant every year. www.FoxandHound.com

• Score a $50 FOOD CREDIT the night of your draft party
  • COMMISSIONERS bag a $25 OFF $50 reward each month (September-December) AND an ULTIMATE BAG OF SWAG
  • Team league members score a team koozie and FIVE COUPONS to use throughout the season
  • FREE DRAFT KIT that includes draft board and player labels
  • Free Wifi

If you have one around you......