[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kelvin Benjamin injures knee...

irish

While running a route in practice. Didn't look good, we'll have to wait to see how serious.

He grabbed it like he tore his ACL...damn shame...

Exactly, what I thought.

Right now they have

Greg Olsen

Devin Funchess

Jerricho Cotchery

Ted Ginn

So does Greg Olsen see non stop double teams each week or am i overthinking this?

Edited by Wolverines Fan

:coach: Paging Reggie Wayne. You have a telephone call from the entire front office in Carolina, sir. Name your price.

First person I thought of.

Right now they have

Greg Olsen

Devin Funchess

Jerricho Cotchery

Ted Ginn

So does Greg Olsen see non stop double teams each week or am i overthinking this?

Nope.

Right now they have

Greg Olsen

Devin Funchess

Jerricho Cotchery

Ted Ginn

I will qualify this by saying I own both Newton and Benjamin in one league. So, first of all, ouch. And secondly, maybe I'm pie in the sky here... but here's how I'm viewing it.

Most folks thought Benjamin would face a fairly steep learning curve. He flashed talent at FSU, but also looked like he may come with a good deal of risk, too.

Well, he was nothing short of awesome, IMO. Finished as WR17 in this particular league's scoring. I assume he'd be around that spot in most PPR formats.

Now, I'm not saying Funchess = Benjamin.... but there are some comparisons there.

With all that said, Olsen could finish right around where he finished last year (TE5) ... especially if Funchess impresses as he has been in the early preseason.

I liked Funchess more BEFORE the injury as Benjamin would have taken all the coverage and left Funchess 1 on 1.