[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jason Pierre-Paul

I see Pierre-Paul is ranked 2nd on huddles IDP cheat sheet, last I knew he situation is unknown. This is my first venture down the IDP road. So basically is JPP still a top IDP player? What is the status on his situation in NewYork?

Thanks

so why would the huddle have him at #2, makes me think twice about using there cheat sheet. I just thats what I'm getting at. I know I need to think for my self, but that seems the greatest advice.

I don't know, just an observation.

Hey rymck - I actually do the IDP projections/cheat sheets for The Huddle.

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to best project what would happen with JPP this season, so here's the summary:

He has stayed at #2 up until this point because all the information coming out of his camp was that his recovery was going well and the amputated finger would not impact his play. Several doctors and other DE's echoed the same thing. Additionally, the Giants have kept him on the roster and are looking like they will pay him, in spite of health concerns and attitude and salary conflicts. So, all signs point to a return to the Giants line.

All of that being said, some concerning reports the past few days have indicated that his recovery is not going well at all, and has been significantly slower then anticipated. Which has people in the IDP world and the Giants concerned.

Tonight/tomorrow morning's updated projections will reflect that, and will move JPP down.

Thanks for the feedback - good luck.