[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

improve my team

wcs0714

Due to the busy lives of the people in my league we had our draft (live) almost 2 weeks ago...

Here is my team now, where should I look to improve?

.5 ppr, QB TDs 6.

1qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex, 1 te, k, de

Bradford

J. Hill, Morris, Yeldon, Gio Bernard,

Dez, Mike Evans, Andre Johnson, Devonte Adams, Devin Funchess, Kenny Stills, Smith Sr, N. Agholor

D. Allen

Crosby

I will need to drop someone and grab a D for week 1 or a 2 for 1 trade prior.

who should I try and trade away?

With Nelson going down your WRs are excellent. I wouldnt trade for a defense before the season, defenses that are drafted as starters rarely end up as them at the end of the season. Still looks like the weakest link if you have to drop someone. I would probably consider making a move for a QB, Bradford might work out but its awful risky having only him.

Guess it depends how many teams are in the league, and thus what the top waiver level qb talent is.

some good points...to clarify I would not trade for a D. I currently donot have one on my roster and I have to by week 1. my team is full so unless I do a trade where I give 2 and get 1 I'll have to drop someone (leaning smith sr over stills to drop).

it is a 10 team league so WW on QBs is decent, not great...Cutler, Bridgewater, Dalton, both rookies, Flacco, RG3, Carr, Blake..others like that.

some good points...to clarify I would not trade for a D. I currently donot have one on my roster and I have to by week 1. my team is full so unless I do a trade where I give 2 and get 1 I'll have to drop someone (leaning smith sr over stills to drop).

it is a 10 team league so WW on QBs is decent, not great...Cutler, Bridgewater, Dalton, both rookies, Flacco, RG3, Carr, Blake..others like that.

Gotcha, not terrible options. Id probably just drop one of the two for a defense then. Unless you could maybe 2 for 1 trade Bradford and Smith for a little more sure QB, but since you drafted him to start I'm guessing you are high on Bradford. He could without a doubt have a good year, if he does bust you could consider moving a WR later in the season for someones backup QB (tannehill, eli, someone in that ballpark).

I would still lean towards dropping Stills over Smith though. Stills is deep ball dependent with a qb that struggles throwing deep, and is likely in line for the 4th most targets. Smith is old and Baltimore won't be great in the passing game, but he is the clear number 1 WR; plus with how tough of a competitor he has been over the years I wouldn't be surprised to see him find another level at times in his final season.