[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon marshall

InTomWeTrust

I like him more with Fitzpatrick at the helm - if Geno comes back and takes the starting job once healthy, I think that hurts his value.

Snagged him as my WR2 behind Alshon in a current 16-team BOTH draft.

• 3 weeks later...

So your answer to my bumping his stupid thread is to reply, thus bumping his stupid thread. That's more ironic than an Alanis Morisette song.

:lol: seriously... good lord.

But yeah, saying Marshall's gonna have a "monster season" after one good game against the friggin BROWNS... uhh... ALERT! :busted:

He may be a solid WR2 moving forward though. That's for sure.

Did I miss something with the bumping of thread like someone deleting post cause it looks like to me dip$hit was the one that responded first to his own thread today. So he bumped it not someone else moving it up the list

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Did I miss something with the bumping of thread like someone deleting post cause it looks like to me dip$hit was the one that responded first to his own thread today. So he bumped it not someone else moving it up the list

First off I ignore diphonda so I don't see his posts, or what date/time they were made. When I see a new post in a thread open and see its just him I can close it quickly. When there are 2-3 posts responding with their little dance

:busted: ALERT ALERT

I keep reading the posts to see if there is anything meaningful. There are at least 2 threads I've noticed this on, ITWT, and those mocking him. They are entirely worthless but every few days there's new posts in them, so people (not just me) are reading them (unless they can remember they're garbage threads).

And yes I recognize the irony in me saying "stop posting and bumping these threads" but how else can I expres that opinion?

Obviously I cannot stop people from feeding this troll, and getting their jollies off, it just clutters the place and adds extra garbage, that IMHO we don't need. They guy should have been banned long ago, certainly when he welched and returned after promising to leave. But it seems any traffic is good traffic, the motto of most major media outlets.

END RANT

Edited by stevegrab

:lol: seriously... good lord.

But yeah, saying Marshall's gonna have a "monster season" after one good game against the friggin BROWNS... uhh... ALERT! :busted:

He may be a solid WR2 moving forward though. That's for sure.

Stop it. This was posted long before the Game this past weekend.

Check in.