[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TJ Yeldon

dfv87

So what is the buzz in Jax for the rookie? I know Jax is not a mecca for FF studs but he could be a mainstay in the offense and so is he worth a flyer as a RB? We are allowed 3... would he be worth looking at? comments appreciated...

I believe the coaching staff WANTS him to be the bell cow, but he's not explosive, he runs upright, has an OC that finished last in running plays last year at Oakland and has a poor offensive line. HAVING SAID THAT, if he does end up being a 3 down back there is certainly some late round value as a wait and see RB.

So what is the buzz in Jax for the rookie? I know Jax is not a mecca for FF studs but he could be a mainstay in the offense and so is he worth a flyer as a RB? We are allowed 3... would he be worth looking at? comments appreciated...

Really looking forward to seeing him suit up for the 3rd preseason game (I think its Saturday). How he does in that could determine if i draft him the next day. He has been held out with the finger injury so far so interested to see him in some game action. Not sure how he is in pass protection but I would think hes ahead of most rookies in that regard coming from Bama.

I believe the coaching staff WANTS him to be the bell cow, but he's not explosive, he runs upright, has an OC that finished last in running plays last year at Oakland and has a poor offensive line. HAVING SAID THAT, if he does end up being a 3 down back there is certainly some late round value as a wait and see RB.

Late Round?! If you want Yeldon, you're going to have to use a 6th, maybe 7th rounder to get him. He's their starting RB and those don't drop to the late rounds.

Edited by irish

Yeldon is another of his sleepers.

Just took him as my 3rd RB in a league.

What round you snag him in? Looks like he's going 25th as an ADP?

Grabbed him at pick 6.01 (61st pick)

yes, rb

He was the 29th RB selected in the league I grabbed him in.

Thx. Just not a lot of info out on him I assume because he plays in Jax... also being held out with injury there is not much film that is not Alabama related. Intrigued by a guy that played so much at AL with all that talent right away as a freshman...