[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some advice on a potential drop and waiver adds.

10 Team PPR.

I have Lance Dunbar as my 6th RB. Waivers are pretty thin but i am considering dropping Dunbar for one of the following. Phillip Rivers (back up QB), Reggie Bush, Starks (Lacy handcuff) or Javorius Allen (have a feeling Forsett is going to get hurt and this guy could ge good).

Thoughts?

My Team:

QB: Tannehill

RB: Lacy, J. Hill, Melvin Gordon, Andre Ellington, Gio Bernard, Dunbar

WR: AJ Green, Jarvis Landry, Brandon Marshall, D. Jax, K. Wright, A. Boldin

TE: Ertz, Rudolph

You're pretty well set at RB, so the only RB I would consider is Starks, to handcuff Lacy. Otherwise, I'd grab Rivers.

Bush is always hurt and will be playing in a weak offense that's looked horrible so far in the preseason. Allen *might* be Forsett's handcuff for the long term, but last I heard Taliaferro was still in the running for that spot, though he is out for a few weeks. That said, I think Starks makes the best sense for you if you decide to grab an RB.

The handcuff works for Knile Davis/Charles but not all RB's Lacy and Starks potentially but sometimes a team like GB just runs less they can win games with giving Lacy 15 carries no problem for Lacy that's all he needs to hammer out 100 yards and a score, for Starks that's maybe 70 yards its a little more uphill running otherwise they would've needed Lacy. Davis gets Charles carries and yards when he's in he's a more formidable back in a run first offense, I like your J.Allen take I believe either way change of pace, limited carries J.Allen could have some value in again a very run-first offense or run to setup the pass which most teams are not these days. A.Blue doesn't look like a RB1 but in Houston they only get it done by having success running the ball, same with SFO although it seems if they could competently pass the run game would flourish like it use to. RB's are a good commodity for trades as they thin out, guys get hurt, starting roles change.. I like upside J.Allen and many other RB2's looking to put pressure on the starters.