[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How high would you draft Gronk? Dynasty/Keeper

darkadun

Startup dynasty draft I have the 1.9 and 2.12. My question to you is how high would draft Gronk? I ruled him out but now starting to come around to drafting him here. Everywhere I look he's ranked top 10 dynasty/keeper leagues.

His health just really scares me, especially if I can come away with two of Evans/DT/Cobb/Jeffrey here.

So my question is how high would draft Gronk here and over these WRs?

Evans and Jeffrey both have sketchy health issues right now. I felt the same way with Gronk last year and ended up snagging him in the 3rd round because everybody was afraid of his health issues. Obviously he had an amazing season last year and I'm keeping him this year too. I drafted Delanie Walker in case of injury as a back up.

I would go DT tho if he is available.

If you're starting a dynasty league, think about picking up Matt Jones in one of the final rounds. Hes #2 on the depth chart behind Alfred Morris, but he is a beast rookie who I think will be a great running back in the NFL.

Edited by JammedUp

GRONK = early round 2 with Cobb there as well.

I think DT is a late round 1.

Evens and Alshon are late round 2 early 3.

For me the safest is DT or maybe Cobb this year and Gronk who is still only 26 and dominates.

If you've drafted a TE early before and can work around the risk of injury I think Gronk now and the future is pretty bright.