[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper selection dilemma

oddmanout88

Hey guys, I'm struggling with picking my keepers for this season

I'm in a 10 team 2 keeper league with full PPR

Trying to decide between my potential keeper options that I am having a hard time narrowing down to just two. Looking for a different perspective.

Potential keepers are Jamaal Charles (1), Demaryius Thomas (3), Jeremy Hill (8), and Mike Evans (10)

Right now i'm leaning towards Jamaal and Jeremy, but still not certain what I should do.

Thanks for taking a look!

I'm in a two keeper league as well.

I'd go Thomas and Charles.

D.Thomas because of Peyton Manning. Charles because KC doesn't throw touchdowns to their Receivers and Charles is not in a running back by committee situation.

Jeremy Hill is splitting carries with Bernard. M.Evans, hummmm, rookie QB I guess is his only worry for him. And a running QB no less.

I had Jeremy Hill last season, he was awesome! Keep in mind, Bernard was injured, remember? But I still think Hill is the better back, but with Charles as an option, Hill is second in my book.

In a situation like this would your draft spot play a role?

Let's say you have the #2 overall pick. I wouldn't keep Charles since there is a very good chance you will be able to draft him or an equal player with the #2 pick. You will not be able to draft any of the other players anywhere near their spot.

If you have the #7+ pick then it might put Charles back into the mix