[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McCoy and Hilton for Julio and Hyde?

Brett5821

I am very strong at RB but pretty weak at WR. I'm not sure about McCoy or hilton this year and I am thinking about offering those two for Julio and Hyde. Is this an even trade? If so should I offer it?

10 team standard league with a flex position. Thank you for the help.

My team:

QB: Tannehill, Palmer
RB: McCoy, Hill, Forsett, Duke Johnson
WR: Hilton, Amari Cooper, Devante Parker, Allen Robinson, Perriman

TE: Kelce, Cameron
D/ST: Bills, Ravens
K: Bailey

His team:
QB: Eli, Flacco
RB: Charles, Hyde, Yeldon, Ivory, Foster
WR: Dez, Julio, Hopkins, Agholor, Torrey Smith
TE: Julius, Daniels
D/ST: Rams

K: Hauschka

No I had Benjamin and then he tore his ACL and then traded for forsett. I think that all of my WRs will have decent years its just going to be stressful trying to pick the right one to start not knowing how good they will be that week. I like having a good WR because I know he will have a decent game every week and not playing boom or bust.

i would do it if he goes for it, Julio is the best player in the trade, since it's non ppr it's a fairly even trade, if McCoy ends up having a good year and foster comes back and produces the other team will have a big advantage at rb, but those are big "if's", I really like both those rosters, proof that it's best to wait on qb