[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I drop Jordan Cameron ?

I obviously waited on the position in the draft and came out with Cameron as my lone te. I just think there are to many mouths to feed in Miami and there are a lot of ifs with Cameron. I really wouldn't want to drop anyone else on my team, and there are a few tes available. If you would drop him, who out of this list would u pick up?

Coby fleener

Antonio gates- would end up needing to keep Cameron or someone else

Vernon Davis - person I'm considering most right now.

Kyle Rudolph

Charles clay

Ladarius green

Owen Daniels

Jordan reed.

Cameron is talented and was stuck on a horrible run/pass offense in Cleveland he obviously has tools to be a good TE (can he remain healthy is the dark cloud looming).. He's replacing Clay and he's better than Clay, I believe Clay caught something like 70+ passes 900+ yards in that offense, regardless the weapons around Tannehill the ball goes towards the TE position a lot and will continue to.. I had Cameron early on and hated is lack of consistent contribution but was it really Cameron fault? most likely not.. If the top 4-5 TE's were gone and Cameron was there I'm taking him all day... Cleveland was so bad they needed him to block, now its his time to take a bigger step up on an offense that likes to control the clock and utilize all talent on the field.. I'm buying in on Cameron (healthy) dude gets injured he'll be the first he's tossed overboard to the sharks.