[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jarvis Landry**

InTomWeTrust

In a two keeper league, I held Antonio Brown and then rounded out my WR corps with Jarvis and Devonte Adams a couple rounds later. This was before Jordy's injury. The league is a full PPR. I also managed to grab Wheaton. Really liking my chances in that one. I think Landry will be a PPR machine.

In a two keeper league, I held Antonio Brown and then rounded out my WR corps with Jarvis and Devonte Adams a couple rounds later. This was before Jordy's injury. The league is a full PPR. I also managed to grab Wheaton. Really liking my chances in that one. I think Landry will be a PPR machine.

I'm not sure the Packers agree as they drafted Adams 41 picks earlier than Montgomery. Granted, they were 2 different draft years. Adams' college production was out of this world and both Rodgers and McCarthy have been hyping him all offseason. I guess I don't agree with your assessment.

E2A: oops. Thought I quoted the previous post

Edited by Brentastic

wow that's wild ^

FYI** ALERT

Devonte Adams isn't as talented as Ty Montgomery, Ty has top end burst and a strategy of just thinking Adams is better because hes next in line is dumb, pick up Ty Mongtomery he was the man at Stanford.

ALERT

My above post was in response to this.

I'm not sure the Packers agree as they drafted Adams 41 picks earlier than Montgomery. Granted, they were 2 different draft years. Adams' college production was out of this world and both Rodgers and McCarthy have been hyping him all offseason. I guess I don't agree with your assessment.

E2A: oops. Thought I quoted the previous post

of course it was - He went to Fresno State, and if you watch the actual play, its clear Ty is better

Wth? They don't make it past the 6th in recent mocks

Our draft was the day of Nelson's injury and his status was still unconfirmed. Can't speak for Landry [grinning].

Landry, Adams, K. Allen, Tate, Edelman, Perriman and Lockett. Not bad for going RB, RB, WR, RB.

You guys are having me consider keeping Landry over one of my other players. If I could play 4 WR I might consider it, but I cannot and so far plan to keep DemThomas, Calvin, Jordan Matthews, Latavius Murray & JStew (start 3WR & 2RB nonPPR).

He's not better than Matthews is he?

You guys are having me consider keeping Landry over one of my other players. If I could play 4 WR I might consider it, but I cannot and so far plan to keep DemThomas, Calvin, Jordan Matthews, Latavius Murray & JStew (start 3WR & 2RB nonPPR).

He's not better than Matthews is he?

I would want both