[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio Jones signs 5 year extension

theirish

I bet AJ Green signs a new deal by Tuesday. Personally, I think AJ is worth more than Julio.

that's totally ridiculous statement did you see green dropping passes last preseason game? hes hurt all the time because hes a twig and not nearly the athlete Julio is.. stop it.

it doesn't matter he was lost at the end of the season last year - hes got the big red ginger as his qb and hes on the same skill level as alshon. Julio is the best wide receiver in the league hes fully recovered from the freak foot accident, and no one in the league is better. Not even Antonio brown.

We're not talking about who is a better fantasy football prospect this year. I'd draft Julio before AJ in this year's fantasy draft. We're talking about how much money their respective teams should give them. And Julio has had 2 foot surgeries. That's not a freak accident.

That has nothing to do with who the better player is, Julio is better. Watch the game and watch them both off the ball.. Julio was the most durable receiver in the league last year and averages more yards than any other receiver per game per career, go watch the game against Arizon and Green Bay last year and watch Aj Greens game, Julio is on Megatrons level.. he just keeps his mouth shut and is humble and stays quiet. Aj Green is a top 8 WR don't get me wrong, hes not top 2 like Julio though.

The only receiver who gets more focus from the defense than AJ is Calvin. They both get triple-teamed the way Randy Moss did.

When talking about durability, it should be for their career, not just last year. No injury is worse for long-term health than a foot injury.

And you were right earlier: Matt Ryan is way better than Andy Dalton. Yet, AJ has put up better stats than Julio.

There is a reason most of us have diphonda on ignore.

Dude stop, watch football.. I love Aj Green, Im being hoenst about talent.. Julio is faster, stronger and has better big catch ability.. Aj Green gives up on plays and gets held up and gets thrown around by physical defenders.

Just Stop

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Julio blows. Check in on Frankie Hammond being top-1 WR. Super duper mega athlete quiet catch radius guy.

Worth 90 mil. Did you even watch all

his games at Florida?

ALERT

• Like 1

CIN will try to dig in and get a cheaper contract. Not because AJ isn't worth the money, just because its CIN.

I think the debate on AJ vs Jones is too close to call (for talent). Yes AJ has put up more numbers but that is partially because there was no Roddy White on his team when he got there. Both have great talent and are worth watching.

• Like 1

Just Stop

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Julio blows. Check in on Frankie Hammond being top-1 WR. Super duper mega athlete quiet catch radius guy.

Worth 90 mil. Did you even watch all

his games at Florida?

ALERT

:clap:

lol Hammond is trash though - that's why no one drafted him alert.. cant make cfl squad