[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randall Cobb injured shoulder

DMD

lmao. Fn Rodgers wasn't even playing. What's he doing..building chemistry with the backup QB? :lol: Not to mention their other stud wr is out for the yr. Get real

Exactly. Most of the offensive starters were sitting out tonight due to the JN injury. This is (the really bad word)ing ridiculous bad lack man. I hope it's not bad.

lmao. Fn Rodgers wasn't even playing. What's he doing..building chemistry with the backup QB? :lol: Not to mention their other stud wr is out for the yr. Get real

Well hell they should just shut down all starters then. I'm not even gonna justify your response. I'll just respectfully agree to disagree. Moving on.

• Like 2

I think that all players, for preseason games, should be equipped with bubbles like that bubble soccer I'm seeing all over the place.....Seriously though, players need reps and coaches need to coach. Cobb being in there can be argued till the cows come home....There's no winner or loser in that argument. Preseason games are necessary and unfortunately injuries will happen.

• Like 2

I think that all players, for preseason games, should be equipped with bubbles like that bubble soccer I'm seeing all over the place.....Seriously though, players need reps and coaches need to coach. Cobb being in there can be argued till the cows come home....There's no winner or loser in that argument. Preseason games are necessary and unfortunately injuries will happen.

Yeah, I always laugh when people get upset over an athlete getting hurt because he was doing his job. He does play football right? He is supposed to practice and prepare, right? If Rodgers gets hurt, which has happened before, cobb should have some experience and familiarity with the backup, right?

Ah, you know what, forget it, he should just be able to sit in the film room and say he practiced because he's mentally prepared to play.

Isn't it just as likely that a player playing in a preseason game and one playing in practice could get hurt? If people are gonna complain about one (preseason games),then complain about both (which would be ridiculous).

They're paid millions of dollars to play a violent sport, sack up! Injuries are gonna happen.

Edited by irish
  • Like 4

Players are paid to play the game. The games that matter, not the ones that don't. GB has super bowl aspirations this season, they just lost Jordy last wk, Rodgers wasn't playing, Cobb has been in this system, knows the playbook, isn't trying to impress the coaches to gain playing time. There was no reason for him to play last night. As for practice, of course they have to practice, that's obvious. It's unavoidable, and so are injuries in practice. Last night's injury was avoidable

• Like 4

Players are paid to play the game. The games that matter, not the ones that don't. GB has super bowl aspirations this season, they just lost Jordy last wk, Rodgers wasn't playing, Cobb has been in this system, knows the playbook, isn't trying to impress the coaches to gain playing time. There was no reason for him to play last night. As for practice, of course they have to practice, that's obvious. It's unavoidable, and so are injuries in practice. Last night's injury was avoidable

You must be a Cobb owner cause we have not heard you chime in about the Cowboy starters playing preseason games.

Per RotoWorld

Randall Cobb's MRI revealed only a sprained AC joint in his shoulder.

Cobb admitted he feared a broken collarbone when he left holding his arm with the injury, but it's a mere sprain, or partial tear. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport calls Cobb's injury "minor," but acknowledges there's still "no word" on whether Cobb will be ready for Week 1. It sounds like a day-to-day injury. We like Cobb's chances of being all set for Opening Day against the Bears.

You must be a Cobb owner cause we have not heard you chime in about the Cowboy starters playing preseason games.

I don't own Cobb as I stated earlier in the thread. And fwiw, if Dez blew his knee last wk and Weeden started last night, I'd be livid if Williams or Witten or frankly any starters were playing. The Packers are 1 big injury to Cobb away from being irrelevant this season. I'm not sure how that's going over your head
  • Like 1

Per RotoWorld

Randall Cobb's MRI revealed only a sprained AC joint in his shoulder.

Cobb admitted he feared a broken collarbone when he left holding his arm with the injury, but it's a mere sprain, or partial tear. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport calls Cobb's injury "minor," but acknowledges there's still "no word" on whether Cobb will be ready for Week 1. It sounds like a day-to-day injury. We like Cobb's chances of being all set for Opening Day against the Bears.

good news for GB

I don't own Cobb as I stated earlier in the thread. And fwiw, if Dez blew his knee last wk and Weeden started last night, I'd be livid if Williams or Witten or frankly any starters were playing. The Packers are 1 big injury to Cobb away from being irrelevant this season. I'm not sure how that's going over your head

Yeah ok...over my head. I'm new to this sport...my first day and all. Maybe you should join the coaching staff. You can do that right? Or just call in...I'm sure the coaching staff will for go their decision, for whatever reason(s) if you say so.

Never mind.

• Like 1

Yeah ok...over my head. I'm new to this sport...my first day and all. Maybe you should join the coaching staff. You can do that right? Or just call in...I'm sure the coaching staff will for go their decision, for whatever reason(s) if you say so.

Never mind.

:rofl:

Never mind.

My bad, you MUST be right, I forgot u won a 16 team BOTH( how I forgot i don't know, u remind us pretty often), and youre the only one around here to ever have done THAT
  • Like 1