[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Martin or Ameer Abdullah

s3antana5757

Doug E fresh looks pretty darn good this year.. Abdullah is a reggie bush like back which makes him pretty dangerous in space and catching.. but like all guys like Bush he's smallish (under 200, 5'9") it's a risk because of size and he's a rook but he's one of the best rookie RB's in this class thus far.. If I had to choose for Martin or Abdullah at the flex it would be tough I might go Abdullah, if I needed to count on a guy to stand in for my RB2 spot I might go Martin because it looks like he's secured his job and he's doing well in the first team offense if anything thus far Martin has been the only thing going well in Tampa pre-season plus if healthy he can play all snaps all downs and goal line... DET is a better team Abdullah is probably going to be really good I'm worried about size, like smallish receivers there are not a lot of elite guys under 6'.. there are not a lot of elite RB's under 200 lbs. I have Forsett and as much as I like him its a big risk if I don't have a back for backup because of his size.. not that's how you compare guys look at Charles and the amount of hits he's still incredible but it scares me a little.. Abdullah is on the right team to do serious damage he could also share with J.Bell.