[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate this team

Kbum1003

10 team standard league. 4 pt. passing touch downs

QB= Aaron Rodgers

RB= Adrian Peterson

RB = Lesean Mccoy

WR= Randall Cobb

WR= Allen Robinson

Flex= Latavius Murray

TE= Julius Thomas

Def= Dolphins

K= Steven Haushka

Bench = Joique Bell, CJ Spiller, Vincent Jackson, Devonta Freeman, Devanta Parker, TY montgomery, Larry Fitzgerald

Your bench is full of a lot of what if's...Does Abdullah take over for the injuried Bell, Does Coleman steal the spot from Freeman, Will TB line hold up for Jameis to throw, Spiller is always an injury concern, will there be enough to go around in Miami for Parker to be relevant, Fitz is aging.

I dunno, in a 10 team league with no PPR I could see those TE's not being drafted, there's little value holding backup TE's in leagues like this. Mild surprise that the Eagles TE is out there but we're not talking about Graham here.

Gronkowski, Graham, Kelce, Olsen, Bennett, Witten, Eifert, Hill, Cameron, Rudolph - none of those are shocking picks over Ertz. Toss in flavor picks like Daniels and JT and a rookie mistake or two like Gates or Vernon Davis and I could easily see it. Ertz's primary value is in the volume Philly will put up and the fact he could see 100+ targets even as the 3/4 option in that offense.

Heck in a non-PPR that drafted prior to Nelson injury, I could even see Cobb making it to the 4th, so drafting from the 1 spot going AP, Rodgers/McCoy, Cobb/Murry doesn't sound so out of the ordinary. There's nothing special on the bench, I see this as an average 10 man team.