[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't know how valuable an IDP should be

I don't know how highly to value JJ Watt.

I am taking over a standard 10 team league team from my step dad. It is a two player keeper, and I am keeping DeAndre Hopkins and Demaryius Thomas, his best two leftovers by far. My stepdad got last place last year so I have the number 1 pick. I was looking at picking up C.J Anderson or Jeremy Hill (the two highest ranked RBs that weren't kept by their owners from last year) but then the commissioner added 1 flex IDP position to the roster. From everything I have researched, JJ Watt is the hands down best IDP player, especially since my league has solo tackles at 2 points and sacks at 4. What I don't know is if I should trade out the Anderson/Hill pick for the number 1 IDP player in the draft. Please advise!

Additional Information

the next running backs that are available for potential second round picks if they make it that far are:

Forte, Mccoy, Miller, Murray, Gore, Ingram, Gordon, Randle, and Ellington

I don't know where to go with my first 2 to 3 picks. Is Watt worth the 1st pick? will he be there in the second round?

The easy answers are:

1. Grab CJA

2. It doesn't matter how valuable Watt is if you are only starting 1 IDP. There will be plenty of options to stream weekly.

3. In round 2 I'd be very happy if Murray, Forte or Miller were there for the taking.

Reading this should help you out: LINK

Edited by keggerz