[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McCoy Update

Swifter02

McCoy (hamstring) is a full participant at Wednesday's practice and is expected to play in the season opener against the Colts on Sunday, according to coach Rex Ryan.

Spin:
McCoy has struggled through preseason with an ongoing hamstring issue but it appears that he'll return to health just in time for when it matters. Barring a setback over the next few days, fellow running backs Karlos Williams and Anthony Dixon and Bryce Brown will slot into a limited role in relief of McCoy on Sunday.

As an owner I hope he gets fed, and fed well week 1.

I ain't gonna lie. I was kinda sweating this one.

Me too. To be honest I had hoped to not even have a chance to draft McCoy but he fell to a point where I couldn't pass on him. This is great news considering I didn't have good option to fill in for him if he was out. However I am still sweating his outlook for the season. He is going to get a heavy workload if healthy but what he does with it remains to be seen

Edited by Finn5033