[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alshon Jeffery

Wolverines Fan

He put in a full practice Wednesday. It looks like his bad wheel is healed.

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post/_/id/4699850/bears-alshon-jeffery-practices-for-first-time-in-nearly-a-month

He's going to play. Should he? I doubt it - I'm a very nervous Alshon owner.

Facts are he's in a contract year, so guess what? He needs to play to get paid, and that's working in our favor who own him. I will not be looking to draft him in my local this weekend.

blind bidding is your friend. Worst to first waivers is awful imo

+1,000,000

I can't believe leagues still do WTF.

blind bidding is your friend. Worst to first waivers is awful imo

We seem to have this discussion every year. I've proposed it before and it always gets shot down. Maybe this time more people will listen. Edited by rajncajn

Well, I don't exactly remember each and every Huddlers waiver rules :lol:.

sorry, I didn't mean we as in me and you specifically. I just seem to have a reason to complain about it every year and the solution and result are always the same.

Idiot in my local 12 team dropped him this week. Unfortunately I doubt I will be anywhere near the bottom of the pecking order to take advantage. My luck, some good team having a bad week will pick him up.

Given that you have pushed to get rid of this broken system and they won't listen, I would have no moral objection to you tanking week one to get Alshon.

Given that you have pushed to get rid of this broken system and they won't listen, I would have no moral objection to you tanking week one to get Alshon.

LOL, the thought crossed my mind, but I still think my bench will beat my opponent anyway.

I honestly think Alshon will be fine - but the Bears need to be careful about it. Sit him out the first few weeks and make sure his calf fully heals. If you force him out there and make him play through an injury, you're doing yourself a dis-service not only this year, but future years as well..

EDIT: FWIW - I didn't target Alshon in any drafts this year and own him in one league - which happens to be my biggest league I play in. I got him in the 5th round (10 teamer). Saw the value too much to pass up - even with his health being questionable at the time.

Edited by Shorttynaz

I honestly think Alshon will be fine - but the Bears need to be careful about it. Sit him out the first few weeks and make sure his calf fully heals. If you force him out there and make him play through an injury, you're doing yourself a dis-service not only this year, but future years as well..

EDIT: FWIW - I didn't target Alshon in any drafts this year and own him in one league - which happens to be my biggest league I play in. I got him in the 5th round (10 teamer). Saw the value too much to pass up - even with his health being questionable at the time.

I want nothing to do with him, but I couldn't have passed on him in the 5th rd either.