[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frank Gore touches to be limited

squirrelmastr21

Not a great athlete? What does that exactly mean? Is frank gore a better athlete? :okay:

It means that he's not a great athlete. Some backs with poor vision have some success due to their top-tier athleticism (Knile Davis). Some less athletic backs have success due to their great vision (Gore). Robinson doesn't have good vision or athleticism. He's a bruiser who will take what the OL gives him - and knowing Indy's OL, that won't be very much.

And FWIW, Gore ran a faster 40 out of college than Robinson did.

It means that he's not a great athlete. Some backs with poor vision have some success due to their top-tier athleticism (Knile Davis). Some less athletic backs have success due to their great vision (Gore). Robinson doesn't have good vision or athleticism. He's a bruiser who will take what the OL gives him - and knowing Indy's OL, that won't be very much.

And FWIW, Gore ran a faster 40 out of college than Robinson did.

Totally aware that Gore ran a faster 40 than robinson did, You can run a faster 40 than josh. His hands, tackle breaking ability, and stiff arms are where he excels. I dont see any reason why he can't be better than Gore all season as long as he can hold on to the ball.

Robinson is a violent bowling ball that earns YAC with ease and has an above average receiving skill set. There is a reason he has made Herron expendable and quickly passed Tipton for the #2. His skill set fits the Colts offense perfectly. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he gets a few starts this year. While you may not think so, he'll be a bigger FF contributor this year than you think.

• Like 1

Aren't the Colts really waiting for Ballard to get game ready, or is that really never going to happen with him?

stop give it up, theres no ballard or herron

Keep passing on robinson just like everoyne passed on Mississippi state last year when I said they were a top 10 team before the season started..

Its Bowling Ball time boys..

Get them ready alert alert

Keep passing on robinson just like everoyne passed on Mississippi state last year when I said they were a top 10 team before the season started..

your Avatar should read "I DON'T MEAN TO TROLL THESE FORUMS, BUT TROLOLOLOLz"

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

:busted:

Just thought it was time to

:busted: CHECK IN :busted:

Edited by Shorttynaz

well I wouldn't exactly be bragging about someone else being wrong....when the colts actually suck

iTWIT was all over Robinson's nuts throughout the entire preseason and many called him out on it. I just wanted to 'Check In' and see where iTWIT stands on his love for Robinson now..