[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy Graham

GoldenEagle81

Seattle ranked dead last in TE utilization last year and prefer to run the ball (except when it is to win the super bow), you don't change your stripes overnight (if at all). They may figure out how to use him before the season is over ... but I released Graham as a keeper in one league and didn't get him in any others because he was drafted higher than I was willing ...

Seattle ranked dead last in TE utilization last year and prefer to run the ball (except when it is to win the super bow), you don't change your stripes overnight (if at all). They may figure out how to use him before the season is over ... but I released Graham as a keeper in one league and didn't get him in any others because he was drafted higher than I was willing ...

Yeah I know the situation, just didn't believe they would waste that kind of money on a superstar they don't plan on using. Stupid.

It's week 1 and the game isn't over yet. LUCK IS THE WORST QB IN THE LEAGUE!

LMAO! Love how people overreact to things.

Seattle ranked dead last in TE utilization last year

When you are heavily utilizing Cooper Heflet and Tony Moekai, guys with borderline NFL talent as receiving TEs, it's expected to be last or near last in TE passing targets. It's not really logical to assume that an elite pass catching TE won't be targeted much.

They may figure out how to use him before the season is over .

He's on pace for 96-800-16 after Week 1.

When you are heavily utilizing Cooper Heflet and Tony Moekai, guys with borderline NFL talent as receiving TEs, it's expected to be last or near last in TE passing targets. It's not really logical to assume that an elite pass catching TE won't be targeted much.

He's on pace for 96-800-16 after Week 1.

:shrug: I could obviously be wrong, time will obviously tell.