[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ Anderson...?

heehawks

Hey guys, missed most of the days action and just got back into town. I don't see any talk about the complete doo doo day that CJ Anderson had today. Anyone watching the game with any insight? Did he look terrible? What's the story with him today?

missed the 1st half myself, but appears just ineffective, in general...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8694/cj-anderson

That is NOT a ringing endorsement. A toe injury is nothing to scoff at as an RB. Is this going to end up a RBBC that no one thought would be?

Hillman evenly split carries with him... :thinking:

Game was one hell of a defensive struggle. Both D's played really well at all three levels all day long. Each offense had a single red zone possession, each on their final (meaningful) possession of the game. DEN kicked a fg and BAL threw a pick in the endzone.

The thing about this game was the sideline to sideline speed showed by doth D's - that game was set up for a BAL upset.

Looked like the kid from Denver was face guarding the BAL TE on the final pick.

Yes. We were lucky as hell not to get flagged there. Also lucky that Smiff dropped that pass the play before.

That is NOT a ringing endorsement. A toe injury is nothing to scoff at as an RB. Is this going to end up a RBBC that no one thought would be?

Hillman evenly split carries with him... :thinking:

yeah, this is the first I've heard/read about a toe injury, but I agree, problematic for a guy who primarily relies in his wheels...

http://www.thehuddle.com/fantasy_football_news.php#45551

I'm not that worried about his performance in the game. I watched the whole game and it was an ugly defensive struggle. As far as his foot goes, it is being reported as a sprained toe and likely not serious. Drafting CJ early was a gamble that is why I backed him with Hillman. I'm not worried as of now but we'll see what happens

yeah, this is the first I've heard/read about a toe injury, but I agree, problematic for a guy who primarily relies in his wheels...

http://www.thehuddle.com/fantasy_football_news.php#45551

Another news item mentions Dem Thomas having a hand injury, didn't see/hear any mention of that during the game either. Or notice him taking plays off. He did seem to not be getting many looks, but I just figured they had him covered well or Peyton didn't have time to find him.

I'm reading things speculating that Hillman could start this week against the Chiefs. He did look better in the one cut system.