[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love week one! Not...share your misery here..lol

awesomebench

You can't predict injuries. Thankfully WR is deep enough that you should be able to grab a couple off the waiver wire until Jackson and Bryant come back healthy.

Going with CJ as my RB1 and losing the Hillman handcuff. Rough week 1 against a good opponent doesn't concern me, but the early injuries(albeit minor) do. The potential committee was something I knew and ignored. At the 8th slot in a 12 team draft it was either him or Brown; I didn't like many of the other RBs in the end of 1st/2nd, but perhaps Forte was the safer pick. Getting Julio in the 2nd helps for now, but I'm certainly concerned that the RB1 on my team is going to be a big question mark all season.

I had Brady, Gronk and Antonio Brown on Thursday night that put up almost 95 points. I finished with about 135 and lost by over 30 points. Damn that one hurts.

Lost Dez in one league, DeSean in another and have CJ in a third league so we'll see what happens there.

• Like 1

Every year we hope we don't draft the inevitable injury, right? My week one recievers were...drum roll please...

Dez and deshaun(to cover a hurt mike evans)...woohoo week one!!!

I have the same pair on one team. I won, mainly due to the Julio/Ryan connection. Thankfully, I rostered woodhead and T Williams, so I at least have a decent option. Losing Deshaun Jackson did suck, though. Didn't need that on top of Dez.

Oh well, these won't be the last injuries and we can both hope that we are spared any further problems. These things tend to go around to other teams. If we can hang in there, we get Dez back for the stretch run, so keep the faith, brother!

I had Brady, Gronk and Antonio Brown on Thursday night that put up almost 95 points. I finished with about 135 and lost by over 30 points. Damn that one hurts.

Lost Dez in one league, DeSean in another and have CJ in a third league so we'll see what happens there.

:shocking: OUCH

No injuries but well below average production from Peyton, DemThomas and Calvin all have me worried, and Eli's well below average game against the Cowboys (usually good for 250,2). I almost rushed to sign another QB but held off for now, there are still some options out there, but not likely to be better than the Manning boys all season.

I lost one game by .36

I'd feel bad for you, but it was one of the few that I won. I think I lost at about an 80% clip this week... the exact opposite of last year's start. I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em, especially within the division. :lol:

In my 10 team local, my receivers, Demarius Thomas, Dez Bryant, Keenan Allen, Deshaun Jackson

we only carry a 15 player roster so I was able to grab Terrance Williams off waivers. Only have to start 2-3 WR so I should still be competitive.

Edited by slambo

Knowing I'd be behind the 8-ball in one league, drafting Bell & Evans. Got Bell at 1.03 and Evans fell to the end of the 4th.

Drafted Spiller, too, in that league, knowing he'd be out Week 1.

Just trying to tread water, hopefully go 1-1 and then have the league's most potent lineup (Bell/Spiller at RB, OBJ/Cooks/Evans at WR)