[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

myfantasyleague sucks

HowboutthemCowboys

The MFL mobile app has improved and it's free now. I've was even able to draft on it this year.

I too have been in leagues that enjoy the customization and different scoring rules. The early bird discount has kept me from looking elsewhere but I've started wondering if the other sites have exceeded MFL in appearance and function. Maybe next year I'll peek to see what else is out there if MFL trots the same set up.

The MFL mobile app has improved and it's free now. I've was even able to draft on it this year.

I too have been in leagues that enjoy the customization and different scoring rules. The early bird discount has kept me from looking elsewhere but I've started wondering if the other sites have exceeded MFL in appearance and function. Maybe next year I'll peek to see what else is out there if MFL trots the same set up.

I would say that practically every web site exceeds MFL in appearance, but none are anywhere even close to catching it in function.

I would say that practically every web site exceeds MFL in appearance, but none are anywhere even close to catching it in function.

What function do you need in a simple yearly PPR redraft league? Im in 3 BoTH leagues all ran on MFL - all are 3 redraft leagues. Happy to be a part of them, but the website is just too gaudy and filled with unnecessary information. I don't care that my team 'tab' has a picture of Andrew Luck. I don't care that I can customize the skin on my team page - I'm the only one who looks at it - and most of all, the mobile app sucks compared to that of ESPNs. Just my 2 cents, but I wouldn't even care for it if this were free - let alone having to pay $70 per league!

• Like 1

What function do you need in a simple yearly PPR redraft league? Im in 3 BoTH leagues all ran on MFL - all are 3 redraft leagues. Happy to be a part of them, but the website is just too gaudy and filled with unnecessary information. I don't care that my team 'tab' has a picture of Andrew Luck. I don't care that I can customize the skin on my team page - I'm the only one who looks at it - and most of all, the mobile app sucks compared to that of ESPNs. Just my 2 cents, but I wouldn't even care for it if this were free - let alone having to pay $70 per league!

I play in 2 BOTH leagues. One is the Ladder, which has 4 divisions and you move up or down year to year. I am not aware of any other site that can handle that. The other is a fairly standard dyno that could be hosted on a free site for sure, but I am used to the MFL interface and with 12 teams, it's pretty cheap per person, so I'm not going to complain.

My only other MFL league is a contract dynasty league with a salary cap, cap hits, and an annual slow rolling auction. There is literally no other site that can handle that league. I went on a 4 month quest looking at various providers and none can do it. RTS almost could, but their slow auction could not support multiple players on the block, which would have meant the startup would have taken like 3 months to do.