[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JPP's hand (pics)

Dirty Sanchez

Yeah I thought that was a pretty stupid thing to say. You can play with a club on your hand, even as a DB, but it isn't optimal and they're not going to pay you the boatload of money they offered before if you're a shell of yourself.

And some how his work out picture/video is supposed to remove doubts about his hand, because making a quick start pulling a sled has what to do with your hands?

I don't know dude but that hand doesn't look good at all. It's not the missing figure that concerns me. It's the ones you have left that makes me wonder if they will be able to get the job done. I mean seriously, if the explosion was enough to remove one, damage another to where it has to be partially removed, what kind of damage did the others take and what strength can you have in those? I get that it may be just as easy or even easier to get to a three point stance but that isn't what the giants are paying you for.

Not only that, but you talked as if you could possibly be ready week 1. You will be lucky to play at all. I agree with the above poster. I'm not about to pay someone 14 million who can't seem to enjoy the 4th of July without ending up with missing fingers.

He's going to need to prove he can play, practice, tackle guys, grapple with OL, etc. Until then nobody is going to pay him $15M or anything close to that. His video sprinting and pulling a weighted sled isn't proving much, and that hand is a mess.

All this "I don't need my hands to play" well lifting weights is going to be tough with a functioning hand, and many other things.

Good luck JPP. Kids let this be a lesson, don't play with fireworks :)

• Like 2

Or get your fall guy to light them.

Lighting them is ok, but holding them is not :) Did it once as a kid, threw it while it exploded, no damage but it hurt like hell. And it was a simply little firecracker, a big badass like JPP was probably using an M-80 or something.

I get that it may be just as easy or even easier to get to a three point stance but that isn't what the giants are paying you for.

LMAO!