[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 5 buy low?

Norton

I can't imagine anyone is going to let any of those guys go "cheap" at this point

Yeah. Dude, it's been one week. One. OK, two for Manning and CJ... but the others? Uh...

Unless you can find a completely moranic owner, I doubt anyone's going to bite. Check back in a couple weeks when/if these guys are still floundering.

• Like 2

Yeah. Dude, it's been one week. One. OK, two for Manning and CJ... but the others? Uh...

Unless you can find a completely moranic owner, I doubt anyone's going to bite. Check back in a couple weeks when/if these guys are still floundering.

This year I have seen people who have been playing aince the late 90s/early 2000's over react like they never played fantasy football before...

• Like 2

I think Dez would be a huge buy low right now if you are deep enough to stash him

This reminds me of when I bought Miguel Cabrera and Giancarlo Stanton low when they were hurt. Miggy came back and Stanton never did and I missed the playoffs....Stanton is looking like Dez to me right now....his time frame to return kept growing and now the floor has raised as well...

will Dallas be fighting for a playoff spot when he is eligible? Dez opens up a lot of things in that offense....I'm interested in how Dallas is going to make up for that....the two best players on that team a year ago are gone right now...