[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo down!

irish

I don't see the Browns being willing to part with McClown.

I don't see the Cowboys being willing to take on RG3's big contract, especially considering he has a bit of an injury history himself -AND- doesn't seem to have his head on straight when it comes to the game (I blame Shanahan for ruining RG3).

I agree Browns are not behind Manziel and plan to start McCown. Actually kind of surprised anybody would think another team has interest in McCown, even if it is as the backup to Weeden. Listening to some Browns fans you'd think McCown is the WORST QB EVER. They all talk about how bad he was last year (on a horrible Bucs offense) and his only good time with the Bears was due to having some good talent (more than the Browns have, esp. at WR).

cowboyz1,

Assume the HELL NO was for RG3

loaf,

Manziel is still behind McCown, no? Obviously if they trade McCown they go all in on Manziel and Austin Davis becomes the backup.

I agree Browns are not behind Manziel and plan to start McCown. Actually kind of surprised anybody would think another team has interest in McCown, even if it is as the backup to Weeden. Listening to some Browns fans you'd think McCown is the WORST QB EVER. They all talk about how bad he was last year (on a horrible Bucs offense) and his only good time with the Bears was due to having some good talent (more than the Browns have, esp. at WR).

cowboyz1,

Assume the HELL NO was for RG3

loaf,

Manziel is still behind McCown, no? Obviously if they trade McCown they go all in on Manziel and Austin Davis becomes the backup.

YOu would be correct. The day they bring in RG0 is the day I walk away from the Cowboys. I'm serious.

Jamarcus Russell couldn't be much worse than Romo, right??? I'm sure he has been starring at the phone for years now hoping it would ring....ESPN needs to do a 30 for 30 on him "the worst that ever was"

I believe Ryan Leaf will be starring in that episode

I believe Ryan Leaf will be starring in that episode

the list is long and undistinguished...i'll see your jamarcus russell and ryan leaf, and raise you a heath schuler...and, yes, i realize many of you are going to have to google that one...lol :pc:

Then he somehow represented NE while QBing the Vols.

yeah, according to Wikipedia, he was born/grew-up in western NC, went to UT, was an NFL bust, after retiring from the NFL, moved back to Knoxville for a short time to complete his degree and open a real estate company, then moved back to NC in 2003, and was elected to Congress in November 2006...(no, i can't believe i spent this much time researching Heath Schuler, either!) LOL