[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are we doing with Andre Johnson?

Joebirds55

Another rough outing from him last night. Not as concerned with the production just yet but more concerned that he looks like the 3rd favorite target for Luck.

I'm sure many drafted him thinking he'd be a very solid WR2. Colts faced two tough defenses so far so chalk it up to that? Or is there more to worry about?

I'm doing nothing as I was smart enough to not draft him nor Frank Gore at their inflated ADP's. If he has a good game, I'd move him ASAP.

I passed on their ADP's as well. I think I have Fleener as a TE2 in a League or 2

It is a bit concerning... he looks old and unmotivated to be honest.

But he does have 16 targets in 2 weeks which isn't THAT bad....and Luck has been pretty off as well.

I only have him in 1 league as a WR3/4 so not much invested in him ....but I do think he gets a bit more comfortable in

the offense and becomes more of a factor.

IF you happened to draft him, i would try to trade him for a can of beans and bag of peanuts before his value gets any lower...otherwise, just cut him for the WW pick-up flavor of the week...i'm actually shocked the colts even signed him with all the young talent they have at that position...i guess it was maybe a tactical move to try and get inside houston's playbook? i dunno, it just didn't make sense to me when the news first broke, and it still doesn't...

It is a bit concerning... he looks old and unmotivated to be honest.

This was what I saw last night - just no motivation to try and break up that INT. I own him in my main league but will hold him for now. Let's see what he looks like against some softer secondaries. Expectations for Indy are trending down but I think cutting him now is too rash.

They have Tennessee and Jacksonville coming up. I'll see how those games play out before jettisoning him.

• Like 1