[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brees... Rajn you got any inside NOS info?

dfv87

Most of it's covered here

They did an MRI & supposedly it's only a rotator cuff contusion. They even got a 2nd opinion from Anrews who said that if he plays then he needs to rehab hard this week. He did play the rest of the game, which is encouraging, but it did seem to affect his throws. There's also some speculation about this being a played-down injury from last year, aside from the oblique injury, that has been re-aggravated. Drew has already admitted that the injuries sustained last season affected him all year, which is one of the reasons why so many were saying that he'd lost arm strength. My best guess is he plays this week simply because the guy refuses to quit, but don't be looking for him hitting guys 40+ yards downfield. You're going to see a lot of short-intermediate routes and more of the same usage to the RBs.

Then again, this could all be a Payton smoke-screen and they will be gunning it downfield left & right... I doubt it, but nothing surprises me with him.

Thanks for the info. I'll be making my yearly trip to the French Quarter at the end of October. I always make sure I'm down there on Sunday for football. I hope the Saints can turn this around, the people are always in a lot better mood when the Saints do well.

If you wear your colors then don't be surprised when people keep handing you tissue. ;)