[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice (PPR): Yeldon for Reed + Starks?

Derek2023

Reed is nice until he's on the injury list, Starks won't be fantasy relevant for very long if Lacy only misses one week. Yeldon will get even more carries as D.Rob is now injured.. I think you shop another option on the waiver wire. post your options and we can evaluate. Not that Yeldon is da bomb it's nice to have a RB that could potentially get 90% of the carries catches a couple of passes and carries for 20+ times (last week vs a tough MIA defense), he hasn't cracked the top 20 yet of RB's scoring but could. Lacy could end up in a split 50/50 with Starks as early as this week although no one has really ran well vs KC yet that seems to be something they actually do well but we'll see. Take a flyer on Crockett Gillmore he could be better than Cameron anyway, R.Rodgers (GB), even Fasano for a week or two fill-in.

Edited by robotpimp

Reed is nice until he's on the injury list, Starks won't be fantasy relevant for very long if Lacy only misses one week. Yeldon will get even more carries as D.Rob is now injured.. I think you shop another option on the waiver wire. post your options and we can evaluate. Not that Yeldon is da bomb it's nice to have a RB that could potentially get 90% of the carries catches a couple of passes and carries for 20+ times (last week vs a tough MIA defense), he hasn't cracked the top 20 yet of RB's scoring but could. Lacy could end up in a split 50/50 with Starks as early as this week although no one has really ran well vs KC yet that seems to be something they actually do well but we'll see. Take a flyer on Crockett Gillmore he could be better than Cameron anyway, R.Rodgers (GB), even Fasano for a week or two fill-in.

My thoughts as well. The upside is I would gain a starter (Reed) that could help me win next 2 weeks if Cameron also misses time. I can start Gordon and L.Murray over Yeldon until Foster returns in week or 2. I started 0-2 and feel the heat of needing to do everything I can to win immediately.